Charity Quiz Night
Please mark this date in your diaries / calendars and
come join us at the Blues Sports Bar in Khon Kaen on Saturday September 28, 2019
from 06:30 PM onwards
to raise funds for the people affected by the floods in our Province of Khon Kaen.
We are very happy that Paul Steele, an experienced quizmaster in Khon Kaen, has accepted to be in charge of the practical organization and presentation of the quiz night. So we are confident that both experienced and occasional quizzers will enjoy a great evening.
The flood victims need all the help they can get, so if you have anything you would like to donate towards them (blankets, clothes, food items or anything else you think could be beneficial for them) you can bring along when you join our Quiz Night.
The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others. Mahatma Gandhi
Here are some important elements regarding our Charity Quiz Night:
- Our event starts from 6:30 PM onwards, but if you are already in town before you are welcome at any time, as the Blues Sports Bar is open all day.
- Registration / confirmation is possible from 6:45 PM onwards
- You can register with a team of 5 players maximum. Individual players or smaller teams will be teamed up.
- Entry ticket per player is 100 THB
- The Quiz itself will start at 7:30 PM
- Questions and Answers are in English
- There are prizes for the winning teams
- There will be a raffle with amazing prizes all night
- Bar food will be available during the evening and there will be special offers for drink
- We will have our last evening of Charity Brownies sales ( @ 50THB / pce)
- All proceeds from the evening: quiz fees, profits on Food and Beverages, raffle tickets sales and donations made during the evening are entirely dedicated to support the people affected by the floods.
- You can register online: click here
- or you can call our Rotary Club members: Elle - 085 460 94 27 or Werner - 088 561 60 85